Thursday, January 15, 2009

Unlikely

A coworker and I have morphed into having identical cycles, which is a little creepy. As we were stretching before our lunchtime workout yesterday she was complaining about being bloated and then she's all "Oh crap, you're going to be on your period during your cruise!" It was at that time that I realized that I wasn't having my typical pre-period tells...namely the sore boobs and lone pimple on some crazy obvious part of my face. It was then that I thought - wow, maybe I actually am pregnant. I quashed the urge to get excited last night and didn't pull my husband into the "am I or aren't I" conversation that he so loathes. Then, this morning I woke up with my boobs aching and a huge zit fighting it's way out of my forehead. So I'm pretty much coming to terms that it's not gonna be this month. I don't quite have the gusto to ring the optimism bell right now, but I'm sure I'll get over it.

No comments: